Aiken County Community Partnership’s
Summer Institute 2014
JUNE 9 – 13, 2014
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: USC -Aiken
471 University Parkway
Graduates Qualify For 60 Recertification Credits – Approved for Aiken County Public School District!!!!!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION EXTENDED TO JUNE 2nd!
Building Bridges with the Aiken County Health and Human Services Network through Educational Programs Designed Especially for Aiken County Teachers, Counselors, and Other School Employees. With development was helped by https://exclusive-paper.com/write-my-literary-analysis.php who, in accordance with the needs and provisions, selected the materials, coordinating both with international formats and with the staff.
- Provide participants with a broad overview and a deeper understanding of the health and human services network in Aiken County.
- Give teachers, counselors, and other school personnel knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to help troubled, high-risk children and adolescents and their families.
- Identify and define aspects of self-damaging and risky behaviors so often seen in children and adolescents today, and the impacts.
- Develop strategies to identify helping professionals within schools, and links to community resources.
- Create an opportunity for shared learning, so that area health and human services leaders also learn how to better support, communicate with, and meet the needs of colleagues in schools, thereby improving the quality of our collective services to children, adolescents and families.
What do Summer Institute graduates have to say?
“Comprehensive, motivating, interesting information and presentations each and every day.”
“Thank you for the opportunity to network and learn what’s out there to help “my kids”.“Not only have I gained knowledge and information, but I can truly see ways to apply the information.”
“Summer Institute was great!! ALL teachers who have at-risk students need this Institute.”
“This is the most beneficial class I have ever taken. I truly feel empowered to help the students at my school.”
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH:
Extended through June 2nd! Send your application in to attend this wonderful program AND receive
60 Recertification Credits!
E-Mail Application to:Or mail to:
Public Education Partners, Attn: Debbie P.O. Box 3821,
**** The course is limited to sixty participants so please submit your application as soon as possible *****